Management and marketing department
Everyone, who looks to an interesting job, possesses creative abilities, likes to communicate, plan and organize different actions, has leader capabilities or wishes to win them, we invite to get the diploma on speciality «Management or Marketing».
Heads of business firms and managers of all administration levels the management department of DSEA suggests an extra instruction education courses in the form of trainings and seminars. You can get full and comprehensive set of administrative skills like in the sphere of general management so in its separate functional courses due to which you will really become an expert at your own work. You will just remain to gain your own experience and grind your trade trying to obtain results about which you had to dream of in the past!
Professorial faculty of the department, the prospect of its development
Management department in DSEA has been since 2000. The principal aim of its activity is ensuring enterprises’ and organizations’ needs in preparations of specialists in the sphere of management capable of making development tasks in market conditions. The activity of management department of DSEA is made with the account of peculiarities of present and future work of students and attendees and their functions. The department leads an effective cooperation with Ukraine enterprises.
The research activity at the chair is conducted on the following directions:
- contractual developments on the problems of improvement of various aspects of management,
- budgetary developments on various areas.
The fundamental scientific specialization of the department is the research of improving ways of corporative management with the aim of achievement of competitive advantages by large and average industrial enterprises. In the network of this topic two advanced scientific schools are developed: the development of ways of increasing the efficiency of enterprises’ economic activity and their competitiveness; the formation of management activity (social and psychological aspects).
More then 50% of doctors and candidates of sciences are working at the chair and the department invites specialists from abroad to deliver lectures.
Educational programs, studied disciplines
Postgraduate training (receipting of the second higher education) assumes a versatile training of the future specialist in applied, psychological, economic, humanist aspects according to the approved educational plan. Students study disciplines knowledge of which has a direct influence on the level of professional manager’s training: the psychology of management, the management of the business career, corporate culture, the organization of the head’s activity and others.
Courses of supplementary education
- Open programs for executives and owners of business – it’s the format of education allowing for the minimum of time to get MAXIMUM OF MODERN IDEAS in the sphere of management. Open programs give a possibility to analyze and improve the existing in the company business-processes and strategic tasks, to see the ways and possibilities in its own development. We offer programs for target groups of top-managers and the owners of business with the experience of management work from 5 years in seminars, lecture modules and trainings on the most actual and critical topics claimed in Ukraine:
- crisis management regulation and management of an enterprise;
- management of an enterprise as a business system;
- organizational consultancy and at alias.
- Corporate programs. They are made for each company individually depending on the business’ uniqueness. We work out different combinations of subject block with the variations in terms of teaching and schedule:
- management of tool and other industrial manufacturing;
- corporate time management;
- management of conflicts;
- corporative culture, its making and appraisal;
- an administrative communication and at alias.
- Оpen programs for managers of an intermediate and inferior link of management. The efficiency of company’s work a great deals depends on those who realize ideas planned by top managers. As strong and reliable this interlink in the succession of any business is as successful the realization of its purposes will be. We suggest training programs subject to the strategic significance of a worker, the complexity of fulfilling him his functions and his concrete sphere of activity:
- management of production (operational management, planning and organization of production, management of the shop and the production area of work);
- logistics (warehouse logistics and logistics of purchases, management of reserves, production and transport logistics;75,,,,,,
- management of marketing and sales (development of interrelations with clients, negotiations, distribution);
- marketing (strategy generation, marketing research, positioning, creativity, product management).
Accounting, taxation and economic security department
The accounting profession is always in high demand and is one of the most popular and highly paid professions on the labor market. It is prestigious in Ukraine and in other countries of the world, as it provides owners, managers and external stakeholders with quality information about financial and economic processes, resources and the effectiveness of their use.
The Department "Accounting, taxation and economic security" has been training bachelors and masters since 2000. The high qualification of scientific and pedagogical staff, the appropriate material and technical base based on modern computer technologies allow the training of highly qualified specialists of the new generation in accounting and taxation.
The mission of the department is to train specialists with a high level of theoretical and practical readiness for independent, responsible professional activity, to provide them with fundamental knowledge, modern skills and necessary competencies in the field of accounting, analysis, control and taxation for the sustainable development of the economy of Ukraine.
In addition to standard educational methods, such modern methods as contextual learning, simulation learning, problem-solving learning, modular full assimilation of knowledge, and distance learning are used in the process of studying specialty 071 "Accounting and taxation". Thanks to this approach, we educate real professionals who know how to practically use the competencies acquired in the following educational programs:
- Qualification level "bachelor" - EP "Accounting and taxation",
- Qualification level "master" EP - "Accounting and taxation".
Educational programs in the specialty "Accounting and taxation" are aimed to form students' general and special competencies in the field of accounting and taxation and ensure their ability to solve complex accounting, analytical and control problems in accordance with national and international accounting standards during their studies and professional activity; to form the personality of a specialist capable of conducting research and making management decisions using effective international methods and practices of accounting and taxation.
Graduates receive the following professional learning outcomes:
- organization of all types of accounting at private and public sector enterprises, taking into account industry specifics;
- preparation of financial, tax, statistical and special types of reporting;
- use of modern software products;
- organization and audit of business entities;
- analysis of financial and economic activities of enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership;
- organization of management activities based on financial and tax accounting;
- reporting according to international standards.
According to the current edition of the National Classifier of Ukraine (DC 003:2010), graduates of the educational program "Accounting and taxation" are suitable for employment in the following professions:
- Chief accountant, Chief cashier, Chief auditor;
- Researcher (audit, accounting), Researcher-consultant (audit, accounting);
- Auditor, Expert accountant, Auditor-accountant, Tax and duties consultant, State Auditor;
- Economist on accounting and analysis of economic activity, Economist on taxes and duties.
Department of finance, banking and entrepreneurship
The department of finance, banking and entrepreneurship provides training under the educational programs for bachelor's and master's levels of study in the specialties 072 "Finance, banking, insurance and the stock market" and 076 "Entrepreneurship and trade". The department was established in 2000. The work of the department is aimed at high-quality training of young specialists, providing the level of knowledge and skills necessary for employment in the chosen profile of professional activity.
The mission of the department is to form a harmoniously developed personality, to train highly qualified specialists in the field of finance, banking, entrepreneurship and trade, prepared to work in different areas of professional activity, to make informed business decisions and be responsible for the effectiveness of their implementation.
The vision of the department is to watch innovative changes in the economic business environment, the economic system components and to respond to them in the process of developing and implementing educational programs in accordance with the demands of potential consumers, both state and corporate financial, financial and credit institutions, business entities.
The concept of the department development is based on the state policy of financial and economic education, which provides for the development of a mechanism for the dynamic functioning of all education system components, taking into account the acquired domestic and foreign experience, including global trends.
The purpose of the educational process organization at the department is the knowledge acquisition by applicants that meets the needs of the individual students, the society requirements and ensures integration into the world educational space. It involves the formation and development of financial and business culture and the consciousness of the personality, the professionalization of the specialists training in the financial, economic and entrepreneurial areas. The educational process is implemented by the staff, consisting of only doctors and candidates of sciences in the profile of specialties.
In the process of mastering professional skills, applicants learn:
under the specialty 072 "Finance, banking, insurance and the stock market"
- to master information about the current state and trends in the development of financial systems;
- to use theoretical and methodological tools of financial, economic, legal and other sciences to diagnose the state of financial systems;
- to use basic knowledge and practical skills in the field of regulation of the financial and real sectors of the economy;
- to apply modern information software, information technologies in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
- to prepare and analyze financial statements, to interpret financial and economic information;
- to perform control functions in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
- to form and implement communications in the field of finance, banking and insurance.
under the specialty 076 "Entrepreneurship and trade"
- to analyze the activities of business entities and trade organizations;
- to evaluate the performance of an enterprise, to develop and analyze plans and budgets of an enterprise in order to assess the effectiveness of management decisions and the optimal allocation of resources;
- to substantiate the essence of the methodology for setting budgeting based on business processes;
- to determine the conditions for the controlling system implementation at the enterprise;
- to apply the system of fundamental knowledge on business processes financial management, anti-crisis management in business, tools for systemic financial management of an enterprise;
- to use modern information systems, technologies, software.
- to make professional decisions in the field of exchange trading.
To organize interaction between teachers and students, the department uses Moodle (Modular Object Oriented Distance Learning Environment), the platform aimed at the implementation of e-learning, that allows you to create e-learning courses and provide students with access to them using the global Internet in order to support the educational process special conditions. Educational and methodological materials of the department are prepared in electronic form and are used both during the classes and in individual work of students. Thus, the formed block of electronic educational and methodological material can be the basis of the electronic library and distance learning. To organize distance learning at the Academy, the department of finance, banking and entrepreneurship uses Zoom, Viber, Skype, TeamViewer, AnyDesk services to organize online conferences, video calls and consultations.
The strategic partners of DSEA, which are involved in the organization and implementation of the educational process for the educational programs of DFBE are: PJSC "NKMZ" (Kramatorsk); "Sense-Bank", "Oshchadbank", PFU in the Donetsk region, Donetsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Office of the State Treasury Service of Ukraine in Kramatorsk, Donetsk Regional Employment Center (Kramatorsk), Kramatorsk branch of PJSC "SK ASKO DS" and others. Within the framework of the Memorandum of Creative Cooperation with the Donetsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Regional Employment Center, teachers and students take part in the competitive selection of innovative projects, where the issues of their financial support are resolved, in trainings to support enterprises by financial and credit institutions, insurance companies.
The scientific direction of the department is "Financial and economic problems of socio-economic systems modernization". Within the framework of this direction, two promising scientific directions are being developed:
- study of financial and economic problems of enterprises, business structures and financial institutions modernization.
- study of financial and economic problems of modernization at the state and local levels.
The department carries out research and development in the professional direction, namely:
- "Anti-crisis financial and economic imperatives for the development of socio-economic systems";
- "Financial and economic problems of socio-economic systems modernization";
- "Systemic financial and economic security of sustainable development: assessment tools, reserves and strategic implementation scenarios";
"Formation of a mechanism for strengthening the competitive positions of national economic systems in the global, regional and local dimensions".
Economics of the enterprise department
The department "Economics of the enterprise" was established in 1963. In general, economic disciplines have been taught at DSEA since the 1950s. Currently, the department "Economics of the enterprise" is implementing bachelor's and master's programs in specialty 051 "Economics" and master's programs in specialty 232 "Social security".
The department's mission is to train innovative, creative and competitive economists and experts in social welfare who are able to make informed decisions in the conditions of turbulent global socio-economic processes to ensure the effectiveness of enterprises, organizations and institutions of various forms of ownership in various socio-economic spheres.
Economics is the basis for all economic disciplines. This area of study encompasses three main components: firstly, fundamental classical knowledge; secondly, IT technologies for performing economic calculations; and thirdly, the philosophy of conducting the economic component of business. As a scholar, an economist is a business analyst who understands the enterprise's activity, evaluates all areas of work, plans, and optimizes its business strategies.
The specialty "Social security" is aimed at training specialists in the field of social security and protection of the population from social risks. These are specialists of the Department of social protection of the population, the Pension fund, social services, and volunteer organizations.
The educational components that form a bachelor's specialist under the educational program "Economics and business analytics" are: Micro- and macroeconomics, Economics of the enterprise, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Economic analysis, Project analysis, Business process design, Potential and development of the enterprise. Most of the disciplines are taught by academic staff of the department “Economics of the enterprise”.
For the master's program "Economics and organization of social security", the most important disciplines are following: Economics of social security, Programs and projects of social protection and social welfare, Organization of social security activities, Social protection and social welfare of IDPs (Internally displaced persons).
The fundamental scientific specialization of the department is the study of various aspects of the economic activity of enterprises both in Ukraine and abroad, modeling of socio-economic processes at different hierarchical levels on the basis of business analytical research.
The educational and scientific activity of the staff of the department is represented in the monographs, textbooks and scientific articles of teachers and students majoring in the specialty “Economics of the enterprise”.
Department of philosophy and socio-political sciences
The mission of the department of philosophy and socio-political sciences: teaching and educational activities aimed at forming a student’s political consciousness and culture; training of highly professional, competent specialists in the field of politics.
The department of philosophy has been functioning since 1952. During this time, the name of the department, the set of disciplines and teaching staff have changed several times. However, the quality of teaching and the level of knowledge acquired by students of all faculties remained consistently high.
In 2014, the department of philosophy was renewed by merging with the department of Ukrainian studies and humanities education, and now it is a constituent unit of the Faculty of economics and management.
The teaching staff of the department provides teaching of normative disciplines: "Philosophy and methodology of science", "Philosophy", "History of Ukraine and Ukrainian culture", "History of Ukrainian culture" and elective courses "Political science", "Sociology", "Religious studies", "Ethics and aesthetics" at all faculties of the Academy.
The need of Donetsk region for highly qualified political science professionals stipulated in 2018 the opening of the specialty 052 "Political science" (field of knowledge 05 "Social and behavioral sciences") on the basis of the department of philosophy and socio-political sciences for Bachelor’s degree.
Code and name of specialty - 052 Political science.
Level of higher education: according to the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) of Ukraine – level 7; FQ - EHEA - first cycle; QF-LLL - level 6.
The total number of credits according to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System and the term of study - 240 ECTS credits, the term of study is 3 years 10 months (8 semesters).
The educational and professional program is based on the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education", which determine the essence of the educational and professional program, the features of the first (bachelor) level of study, the competence-based approach to the organization of training and is developed in accordance with the Standard of Higher Education in the specialty 052 "Political science" for the first (bachelor) level of higher education.
Among the principles of educational activity, the principle of integration with the labor market plays an important role. Accordingly, the professional and value motivation which is the basis of the reviewed educational and professional program is aimed at forming a student's desire to receive professional training for participation in the political life of society. Professional competences are of practical nature and can be used in the professional activities of future political scientists.
The cycle of compulsory and elective courses consists of:
- World history
- Outstanding personalities in the history of Ukraine
- History of foreign political doctrines
- History of Ukrainian political thought
- History and theory of democracy
- Public associations and organizations
- General theory of politics
- History and theory of political parties
- Information wars
- Philosophy of politics
- Methodology and technique of political science research
- Politics and economics
- Political globalistics
- Comparative political science
- Political elites and leadership
- Political culture
- Theory of international political relations
- Technologies of election campaigns
- Political conflictology
- Mass media and politics
- Image-making, etc.
Practical training of future political scientists is organized in public associations and organizations, as well as in political parties in Ukraine.
The need for training specialists in political science is constantly growing. In Ukraine, there are many professional groups, governmental and non-governmental organizations in Ukraine that require specially trained teachers, political science experts, political technologists, methodologists in socio-political and economic-political education, etc.
The training of bachelors in the field of knowledge 05 "Social and behavioral sciences", specialty 052 "Political science" aims to meet the needs of the individual, the state and society in specialists focused on modern methods of teaching and political education of a person, education of Ukrainian patriotism, citizens capable of carrying out educational and socio-political activities at a high professional level.
The relevance of the specialty "Political science" is ensured by the demand for professional political science personnel, which is сonnected with the sharp deterioration of the economic and political situation: military operations in the south-eastern regions of the country since 2014 and Russian military expansion into Ukraine since February 24, 2022.
Educational and scientific-methodological work at the department is currently provided by 6 specialists, all teachers have PhDs.
One of the priority spheres of activity of the teaching staff of the department of philosophy and socio-political sciences was and remains educational work. Scientific and pedagogical workers of the department have developed and are actively implementing a number of measures aimed at increasing the political activity and awareness of students. "Political discussion club" and "Historical and local history workshop", organized by our teachers, enable students to participate in the discussion of current problems of the historical and political development of Ukraine and the world.
Today, the department of philosophy and socio-political sciences is one of the young but promising graduating departments of the Academy, which widely uses new methods and approaches, modern information technologies, scientific work and practical advanced domestic and foreign experience to train highly qualified specialists for functioning in politics and public administration structures.